Low-Maintenance, Stylish and Resilient Vinyl Flooring for Your Edmonton Home
Your dream flooring can be luxurious and yet strong enough to withstand traffic, spills, stains, and more. High quality vinyl comes in a variety of different colours, textures, finishes and styles. Because it is so resilient, this type of floor is very low maintenance. You can choose one to match your overall décor style and lifestyle requirements and also have it professionally installed by the experts at Sherwood Flooring—your local flooring store in Edmonton.
No longer is vinyl a good option only for kitchens and laundry rooms; modern designs can make any room look great. Visit our store or browse our online gallery to see a range of vinyl floor colours and designs. We have something to match every budget and decorating style. Feeling overwhelmed by the number of choices available? We will be happy to provide a free, no-obligation estimate. Our friendly staff is available to offer useful suggestions and the right advice to help you make an informed choice.
Let’s talk about your vinyl flooring project, give us a call at 780-467-0082 (Mon-Fri from 8 am to 4 pm).
Why Consider Vinyl Flooring for Your Home?
3 Compelling Reasons—Convenience, Variety of Options and So Many Styles!
- You can enjoy the luxurious look of hardwood, ceramic, marble or carpet without the high price
- Maintenance requirements are minimal—just regular cleaning is enough
- Installation is quick and easy to complete—give your home an instant makeover
- Looks good in any room
- Choose between vinyl sheet for a patterned look or vinyl tile for a checkerboard type of look
- Inject a colour pattern into vinyl sheet flooring to create an inlay
- Update the look and value of your home with flooring that lasts
Sherwood Flooring has a huge selection of vinyl sheet, plank and tile flooring. Whether you want to change your floors or are deciding on the best option for your new home, vinyl is a great choice. We will be happy to show you various styles from leading manufacturers. Count on us to install your new flooring or do it yourself with guidance and tips from our expert team of installers.